Here are 13 top Badminton tips for beginners that will help you improve fast.
- Always warm-up properly.
- Learn some basic footwork.
- Get comfortable with your grip.
- Know the rules.
- Watch some quality YouTube content.
- Keep your racquet up.
- Don’t try to be perfect.
- Play with a positive mindset.
Thereof, how can I improve my badminton?
In respect to this, what are the 5 basic skills in badminton?
The 5 Basic Badminton Skills (With Examples, Videos and Images)
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
A person who is craving to become a professional badminton player has to start practising the sport, at least by the age of 10. Those who start at a very young age, get enough spell to work on their skills and techniques. A player gets enough time to decide the category in which he should play.
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
A kid should start getting coaching and training for badminton at the age of 7 or 8. The Olympic queen of India, PV Sindhu, started playing badminton at the age of 8. She is one of the greatest examples of success. Usually, at the international level, the players are selected at a very adolescent age.
There is no age limit on playing badminton you can start at any age and represent you state, nation in different tournaments and Olympics weather you are 10 years old or 20 years old ,If you are best in your Country.