When the receiving side wins a rally, the serve passes to them. Their service courts do not change from the previous rally. If their new score is odd, then whoever has the left service court will serve; if the score is even, then whoever has the right service court will serve.
In this way, what are the 4 types of service in badminton?
These are the four main types of services in badminton and most can be executed with either your forehand or backhand.
- Low serve. …
- High serve. …
- Flick serve. …
- Drive Serve.
Herein, what are the 12 game rules in badminton?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
What are 2 types of serves in badminton?
There are 3 basic serves; High Serve (used in singles only, Low Serve (used in both singles and doubles) and Flick serve (used in doubles).
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.