Simply so, how do you set up a portable badminton net?
Similarly one may ask, how do you set up a badminton net Carlton?
Erect each upright at the center of the sideline and use a mallet to drive the post into the ground. The net should split the court evenly, and the net should be tight between the two uprights. Attach guide wires to stabilize the poles.
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
Hold the net so that the Franklin logo is on top. G. Attach the opposite ends of the black-bungee plastic hooks to the net. The top one attaches to the metal grommet on the top corner of the net, and the bottom hook attaches to the very bottom corner of the net itself.