When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
Additionally, which racket is best for tennis?
Top 10 Tennis Rackets of 2021
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro 2021. …
- Babolat Pure Drive 2021. …
- Yonex EZONE Tour 2021. …
- Head Graphene 360+ Radical Pro 2021. …
- Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour 18×20. …
- Babolat Pure Drive Tour 2021. …
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro Novak Special Edition. …
- Yonex V Core 98 305g (2021)
In this way, what is best tennis racquet for intermediate?
We reviewed each racquet in more detail below.
- Wilson Clash 100 – Best Overall Intermediate Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive – Best Advanced Racquet.
- Yonex Ezone 100 – Best for Power.
- Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP – Maria Sharapova’s Racquet.
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour – Best for Control.
Is Yonex a good tennis brand?
The latest EZONE 98 from Yonex came out in late 2020 and it’s the racquet endorsed by Nick Kyrgios. Of course, his spec is slightly different from the retail version but it’s certainly the type of frame that suits his game as it has lots of manoeuvrability, plenty power, a large sweet spot and great feel.
On the other hand, the Babolat is made from advanced graphite, which is strong and dramatically more expensive to create. As a result, the baseline price of this tennis racquet is going to be higher.
Yes, for a club match, a racket may endure for several years, but it will only wear out for a full-time player in a short time. Some players are harsher on frames, and their rackets wear down quicker. When the rackets are worn out, they may need to be replaced.
The advantage of graphite shafts (which is really graphite combined with titanium) is that it is much lighter than titanium and therefore easier to swing. … Graphite shafts are also good for older golfers who may not generate the club head speed they once did.
At 137 square inches,
|Head Size:||137 sq. in OS|
Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph