Just so, what are the benefits of playing badminton for kids?
Benefits of playing badminton for kids
- 1- Physical development. …
- Badminton improves eye vision. …
- Improves the personality of the child. …
- The risk of serious injury is minimal. …
- Increases the child’s attention. …
- Deformation of the spine. …
- Large load on the knees. …
- Best badminton racket for kids.
Likewise, people ask, what is the best badminton racket for kids?
5 Best Badminton Rackets For The Junior Badminton Stars
- 1) Yonex Muscle Power 2 Junior.
- 2) Yonex Nano Speed 100 Junior.
- 3) Li-Ning Q10 JR Basic Q series.
- 4) Thwack Badminton Racket – Play 111.
What age should you start badminton?
A kid should start getting coaching and training for badminton at the age of 7 or 8. The Olympic queen of India, PV Sindhu, started playing badminton at the age of 8. She is one of the greatest examples of success. Usually, at the international level, the players are selected at a very adolescent age.
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
|5||Smash||Fore Hand Smash Back Hand Smash Jumping Smash|