Likewise, which is the best badminton for beginners?
Best Beginner Badminton Rackets
- #1 – Senston N80 Graphite High-Grade Badminton Racquet.
- #2 – YONEX Nanoray 10F Hi-Flex.
- #3 – Dynamic Shuttle Sports Titan G-Force 7.
- #4 – YONEX Nanoray Light 18i.
- #5 – Champion Sports Badminton Racket.
- #6 – YONEX Arcsaber Lite.
- #7 – Trained Premium Quality Badminton Rackets.
- #8 – YONEX Astrox FB.
Moreover, is Yonex better than Li Ning?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
What is U and G in badminton?
U represents the weight of the racket, while G represents the length of the racket. Each racket should be marked with its weight. Most badminton rackets manufacturers use 1U, 2U, 3U, and 4U to indicate the weight of the rackets, with 1U being the heaviest and 4U the lightest. 1U: The weight is 95-99 grams or more.
If you’re a beginner or intermediate player looking to take your badminton to the next level, the Senston N80 is an excellent value for the price. … It’s a solid choice for intermediate players who are looking for a more effective racket that will keep their opponents on their toes.
Best Badminton Racket For Doubles
- Yonex Z Strike Badminton Racquet. Yonex Badminton Racket- Duora Z- Strike. …
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket. Yonex Voltric Z Force II. …
- NANORAY Z-SPEED YONEX Badminton Racket. NANORAY Z-SPEED YONEX. …
- Yonex Nanoray 900 Badminton Racket. Yonex Nanoray 900. …
- Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket.
Best Badminton Rackets for Intermediate Players
- Yonex Astrox 6. This is a top-notch racket if you’re an intermediate player who likes to hit powerful smash shots and maneuver quickly on the court. …
- Yonex Voltric 7. …
- Yonex Arcsaber 11. …
- Li-Ning Windstorm 78 SL III.
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
|Grip Size||Racket Grip Size||Size in mm|
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.