Here are four things to consider when it comes to choosing the most suitable racket for yourself.
- Weight of the racket. The weight of the racket is usually denoted by “U”; the smaller the number, the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. …
- Balance Point. …
- String Tension. …
- Hand Grip.
Moreover, which badminton racket is best for daily use?
Our official list of the Best Badminton Rackets For Daily Use
- Yonex Astrox 99 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Duora Z Strike badminton racket for daily use.
- YONEX NanoFlare 700 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Similarly, is Yonex better than Li Ning?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Which grip size is best for badminton?
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
|Grip Size||Racket Grip Size||Size in mm|
Which Yonex racquet is better?
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.3|
Which racket is good for Smash?
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Are lighter badminton rackets better?
Racket weight is a personal preference, but a head heavier racket does add more power if you have enough strength to control the racket. Head heavier rackets are not suited for all players. Lighter rackets are easier to control, but you give up some power if they are too light.
What is U and G in badminton?
U represents the weight of the racket, while G represents the length of the racket. Each racket should be marked with its weight. Most badminton rackets manufacturers use 1U, 2U, 3U, and 4U to indicate the weight of the rackets, with 1U being the heaviest and 4U the lightest. 1U: The weight is 95-99 grams or more.
What does 1U 2U 3U 4U mean?
A 19-inch rack means that the width of which is 19 inches. The height of this rack is expressed in “units” called U (unit). 1U is 1.75 inches. So, 2U is 3.5 inches high and 4U is 7 inches high. This rule was established by the Electronic Industries Association (EIA).