Keeping this in view, how do I find my Yonex serial number?
Every Yonex racket comes with a unique serial number. This serial number is not only painted/printed on the racket shaft, but it it is laser-engraved. The color of the racket’s bottom cap must be of this green shade. It should not be in another shade or color.
Accordingly, is Yonex Japanese?
Yonex Co., Ltd.
(ヨネックス株式会社, Yonekkusu Kabushiki-gaisha) (TYO: 7906) is a Japanese sports equipment manufacturing company. Yonex produces equipment and apparel for tennis, badminton, golf, and running.
How can you tell a fake apacs racquet?
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.
Best Badminton Rackets for Smashing
|APACS EDGESABER RACKET Made out of carbon nanotube Comes in at a 4U weight class Has an isometric head frame
|YONEX ARCSABER RACKET Specially designed for aggressive badminton players Made from neo carbon nanotube Comes strung at 24 lbs
Here are four things to consider when it comes to choosing the most suitable racket for yourself.
- Weight of the racket. The weight of the racket is usually denoted by “U”; the smaller the number, the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. …
- Balance Point. …
- String Tension. …
- Hand Grip.
For the extremely robust quality and innovative features, Yonex is one of the most reputable brands for the badminton racquets. The company manufactures and provides the most high-quality racquets. The Yonex racquets are the best for enhancing acute smashes, stability and speed.