Before choosing a string and a tension, there are a few key points to understand:
- Every racket has a ‘sweet-spot’ on the string-bed; this is the area that gives you the most power and speed for your shots.
- As you increase the tension of your strings, the sweet-spot decreases on the string-bed.
People also ask, which string is best for badminton racket?
Top 8 Best Badminton String for Smashing Reviews In 2021
- Yonex Aerosonic Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG-65 Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG 65 Ti Titanium Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG 66 Ultimax Badminton String. …
- Yonex Badminton String Nanogy 99. …
- YONEX BG-65 Turquoise Badminton String. …
- LI-NING String NO. …
- Yonex Aerobite Badminton String.
- 20-23 pounds for beginners.
- 24-27 pounds for intermediate and high performance players.
- 28-34 pounds for world class badminton players.
Considering this, which badminton string is good for beginners?
Badminton String Recommendations for Beginners
|1||Yonex BG65||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Nanogy 95||Learn More|
|3||Li-Ning NS95||Learn More|
|4||ZyMax 66 Fire Power||Learn More|
What string tension Do pros use?
Typical tensions range from around 40-65lbs, but most players’ tensions fall well within that range of extremes! Generally speaking, professional stringers tend to advise players to string their rackets as low as possible whilst still being able to maintain control of the ball.
Which string is best for Astrox smash?
|Recommended Strings & Tension||Yonex BG65ti|
|String Tension Range||20-28lbs|
|Racket Bag/Cover Included||Head Cover|
Which is better bg65 or bg65 titanium?
A:BG 65 ti is better. Lasts longer than most strings at high tension . It has a hard feeling and better for offensive shots than the BG 65 which has a soft feeling .
Which string is best for Arcsaber 11?
|Weight / Grip||3U (Ave.88g) G4, 5 / 2U (Ave.93g) G4, 5|
|Stringing Advice||3U: 19 – 24 lbs, 2U: 20 – 25 lbs|
|Recommended String||Control Players: BG66 ULTIMAX Hard Hitters: NANOGY 95|
What does higher string tension mean?
The higher your string tension, the more control you’ll have while the looser your string tension, the more power. Here are the above tension ranges again, but adjusted for power or control: Nylon/Gut: 50-60lbs (22.5-27kg)
Which string tension should I use?
When it comes to the actual tension, most manufacturers recommend stringing elastic materials like nylon or natural gut around 50-60 lbs. If using a stiffer string like polyester, drop the tension to avoid arm injuries.
What was the original name of badminton?
What are badminton balls called?