Rackspace Webmail mobile site
Log into your Rackspace Email account from any smartphone or mobile device using our optimized mobile site. Access Webmail mobile at: apps.rackspace.com/mobile. Webmail mobile gives you access to: Mail and folders.
Keeping this in consideration, what kind of email is Rackspace?
Rackspace Email is an affordable, business-class email hosting solution with anytime, anywhere access and a 100% uptime guarantee- all backed by and industry leading SLA and administrator access to our team of email hosting experts, 24x7x365.
Simply so, is Rackspace a good email provider?
Rackspace Email is a perfectly respectable email solution. There is nothing fancy about it and, if sending and receiving email is all you are interested in doing then it’ll work well, particularly if your budget is tight.
Is Rackspace Email POP or IMAP?
Rackspace is an e-mail service that is fully secure and compatible with the Outlook email client. You can also access this e-mail from operating systems such as Windows, Mac, or Android. This e-mail service provider recommends using IMAP for the incoming mail connection. You can also use POP3 if you wish.
To learn more about the differences between IMAP and POP, see IMAP and POP mail protocol comparison.
|Protocol||SSL server name||SSL port number|
So, what’s the difference between POP and IMAP? POP3 downloads the email from a server to a single computer, then deletes the email from the server. On the other hand, IMAP stores the message on a server and synchronizes the message across multiple devices.
Choose Your Hosted Email Plan
|Feature Price||Rackspace Email$2.99* user/month Begin Free Trial|
|Feature 24x7x365 Expert Support||Rackspace Email|
|Feature Free & Easy Migrations||Rackspace Email|
|Feature Works with Outlook & Mobile||Rackspace Email|
Emailsrvr.com (Rackspace Email Hosting) provides IMAP access to your Emailsrvr.com (Rackspace Email Hosting) account, so you can connect to your email from mobile devices and desktop email clients.
Configure mail settings
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- In the Settings menu, tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Email as the Account Type.
- Enter the following information: Email Address: Your renamed Rackspace Email address. …
- Tap Sign In.
- Tap IMAP account.
- Enter the following account and server information:
How to Backup Rackspace Webmail Emails to Computer ?
- Run Turgs Rackspace Email Backup on Windows.
- Enter Rackspace Email Account Credentials in the Interface.
- Choose the required email folders & File Saving Option in List.
- Set Destination Path to save Rackspace backup data on Computer.
Best email hosting 2021: Top providers compared
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Enterprise-level Gmail. …
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium. All of Office, plus email. …
- Microsoft Exchange Online. Let Microsoft run your Exchange server. …
- Amazon WorkMail. …
- Rackspace. …
- Greatmail. …
- Zoho Mail. …
- IceWarp Cloud.