Similarly, what are the drills in badminton?
These are the top 7 Badminton drills that can help you to improve your playing:
- Badminton Drill #1 – Shadow badminton. …
- Badminton Drill #2 – Wall Rally. …
- Badminton Drill #3 – Multiple Shuttles-Overhead Strokes. …
- Badminton Drill #4 – Multiple Shuttles- Net. …
- Badminton Drill #5 – Half court singles.
Beside this, how do you beat a strong opponent in badminton?
Force your opponent to run around the court.
- If your opponent hits the shuttle straight at you or to the net, hit the shuttle in a different direction instead of hitting it right back at your opponent, where they will expect it to go.
- You can use long shots to force your opponent to run around the court.
How many points do you need to win in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
|5||Smash||Fore Hand Smash Back Hand Smash Jumping Smash|
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.