In order to qualify to be drafted into the national team, you should:
- Be as young as possible, preferably below 18-20.
- Have strong basic badminton skills and techniques.
- Be able to engage in high performance badminton.
- Have high levels of fitness.
Keeping this in view, how do you train for badminton?
In this way, can I start playing badminton at 18?
There is no age limit on playing badminton you can start at any age and represent you state, nation in different tournaments and Olympics weather you are 10 years old or 20 years old ,If you are best in your Country.
What is the salary of PV Sindhu?
PV Sindhu Net Worth 2021: Career, Income, Assets, Salary
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees:||44 Crore INR|
|Salary:||6 Crore +|
|Monthly Income:||50 Lakhs +|
|Date of Birth:||July 5, 1995|
Many adults at clubs can be seen playing badminton. Also, many aged and senior citizens can be seen playing badminton at the age of 50-60 years old. Unless and until a person wants to become a world-class shuttler, there is no defined age limit or fitness level; as a result, anyone can play badminton at any age.
The basic six corners footwork
- Travelling to the forehand side of the net.
- Travelling to the backhand side of the net.
- Covering the forehand mid-court.
- Covering the backhand mid-court.
- Moving to the forehand rear-court.
- Moving to the backhand rear-court.
While Gym offers you flexibility on the types of equipment and the muscles you want to concentrate on, Sports on the other hand tones your entire body. While you have an intense session at the Gym, you can hit the Badminton courts and relax by playing a game or two.
It is not always necessary that situation are going to be favorable for you, like not having any badminton court near your home or lack of players to do practice with, if you don’t have any badminton court near you then start practicing at home or if their is no player near your place then you can do badminton practice …