Another great Nike nursing shoe is the Flex Experience Run 8. Similar to the Free RN’s, these are running shoes perfect for nurses on their feet all day. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable with the same knit fabric. This fabric helps to keep your feet cool and supported.
Correspondingly, are Nike Air Max good for nursing?
Nike Women’s Air Max 720. Many nurses say that these are the best shoes for RN’s on the market. Not only are they a durable and quality made shoe, but when they finally do wear out, many nurses purchase them a second time. … As a bonus, the Nike Women’s Air Max 720 shoes are cute outside of the workplace as well.
Hereof, what are the best tennis shoes for nurses to wear?
Top 10 Best Shoes for Nurses
- Asics Shoes.
- BALA Shoes – Twelves.
- Brooks Running Shoes.
- NIKE Vapormax.
- Hoka One One.
- Alegria women.
- On Cloud Running Shoes.
Are Nike Air Max good for standing all day?
If you want a shoe that can give you a great amount of comfort while standing all day and still bring that touch of style, then the Nike Men’s Air Max Modern Flyknit Running Shoe might be a great option for you. The shoe is designed with optimal comfort in mind to help keep on running more and more.
These comfy running shoes for standing all day are one of the best sneakers for work since they have a cushioned foam midsole and outsole. They are perfect when it comes to absorbing the shock so you can walk/stand in them all day long and after getting back home, you will feel no pain.
every 6 months
The Best Sneakers for Standing All Day
- Best Overall: Asics GT-2000 9 Sneaker.
- Best Slip-Ons: Merrell Work Jungle Moc AC + Pro Sneaker.
- Best for Wide Feet: New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11 Running Shoe.
- Best for Flat Feet: Hoka One One Bondi 7 Running Shoe.
- Best for High Arches: Brooks Ghost 13 Running Shoe.
Our Top Shoe Recommendations for Medical Professionals:
- Dansko Women’s Professional Mule.
- Alegria Women’s Classic Clog.
- Brooks Women’s Ghost 11.
- Calzuro Autoclavable Clog Without Upper Ventilation.
- Sanita Women’s Original Pro-Shade Mule.
- Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clog.
- Crocs Women’s Mercy Work Slip Resistant Clog.
Nurses find that sneakers or tennis shoes are best suited for this kind of areas of the hospital. The material that the shoes are made out of is also important. Most nurses prefer leather and rubber. … Lightweight sneakers are preferred because they reduce the stress placed on the feet.
Does Nike do NHS discounts? Although Nike is not currently offering any NHS Discounts, Nike is always looking out for their customers when it comes to money-saving. Pick up 50% off their latest sale event and if you’re a student, grab 10% off full-priced items using your student discount code.
The options below are perfect for nurses and anyone else—retail workers, servers, bank tellers—who spend most of their workdays on their feet.
- Dansko Professional Clogs. …
- Naturalizer Marianne Loafers. …
- Brooks Ghost 13 Sneakers. …
- New Balance 608v5 Sneakers. …
- Skechers Sure Track Trickel Shoes. …
- Nurse Mates Dove Slip-Ons.