The best Badminton shoes for every budget. There are a lot of great Badminton brands out there. More sports brands typically known for other sports have started to dip their toes in Badminton gear as well. With brands like Yonex Victor, Li-Ning, Babolat, Yehlex and even Adidas there is a shoe out there for everyone.
Correspondingly, which is best non marking shoes for badminton?
5 Non Marking Badminton Shoes That’s Best To Shop On Flipkart
- #1. Nivia Smash Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹999. …
- #2. Vector X CS-2040 Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹1,417. …
- #3. FOOTFIX Men’s SPECTRUM Navy Blue Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹949. …
- 5) Li-Ning Players Non-Marking Badminton Court Shoes Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹2,140.
Thereof, which Adidas shoes are best for badminton?
Adidas Performance Men’s Ligra 4
The Ligra 4 is probably the best badminton shoes for men that are built to the highest quality standards and to boost your performance. While these shoes are attractive, they also prevent sliding on the court.
Which type of shoes are best for badminton?
Top 15 Badminton Shoes In India – Review
- Nivia Badminton Flash Shoes.
- Nivia Hy-Court 2.0 Badminton Shoes.
- Nivia Smash Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex Tru Cushion & Shape Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex SCRP Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex SuperAce Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex Aero Comfort Badminton Shoes.
- Li-Ning Attack III Badminton Shoes.
12 Best Badminton Shoes for Men in India | Buy Today & Experience the Change
- Yonex SHB 65 Z2.
- Yonex Aerus 3.
- Li-Ning Saga Lite.
- Asics Upcourt 4.
- Yonex Hydro-Force 2.
- Yonex SHB Comfort Advance 3.
- Nivia Gel Verdict.
- Li Ning Attack 3.
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
If you are going to use a wooden court or a synthetic court, you most definitely need to buy badminton shoes. They come with specialized gum rubber soles that do not leave scuff marks on the wooden court. … If you are going to play on cement occasionally, any pair of shoes with rubber soles will be sufficient.
Yonex Badminton shoes are without doubt one of the best brands for Badminton shoes. They provide all the safety features for ankle support, shock absorption and rebound, anti-roll support etc. They’re comfortable, breathable, durable at price ranges to suit everyone.
Flip the shoe over so the sole is facing up. Press your thumbnail or fingernail into the sole and observe if the sole is dented from the pressure. If the sole is dented momentarily, the sole is considered soft and is likely a non-marking shoe. Place a piece of clean white paper on a hard surface, such as the floor.
Yes the soles of these shoes are non-marking!
ASICS is one of the world’s leading brands of men’s squash shoes and badminton shoes. We have specially designed these non-marking shoes so they will not leave unsightly smudges on the court and mean you can follow your club’s rules.