Best Budget: Wilson Matchpoint Badminton Racket
The soft grip provides excellent traction and is comfortable, even during marathon matches. Reviewers are impressed with the racket’s tight strings, which allow for powerful returns.
Hereof, which Wilson badminton racket is best?
Best Wilson Badminton Racket comparison table
- 1st Place. Wilson Badminton Gear Set. Overall Sales Volume. 9.7. …
- 2nd Place. Wilson Strike Badminton Racquet. 9.5. 9.5. …
- 3rd Place. Wilson Boys/Girls Tour 30 Badminton Racket. 9.3. 9.3. …
- 4th Place. Wilson ZONE X50 Badminton Racquet. 8.9. 8.9. …
- 5th Place. Wilson Reaction 70 Badminton Racket. 8.7.
Simply so, which brand is best for badminton racket?
Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Li-Ning N36 S2
The technology of the rackets is the same, the difference between them limited to one model being slightly longer and a different point at which the frame flexes. The 88D is slightly (5mm) longer than the 88S, which in itself is 5mm longer than the longest racket in the Voltric range.