Beginner Butterfly table tennis bat. The Timo Boll allround is a good quality blade with high control, offering good feel and enough speed for beginner players. The Flextra rubbers are quite easy to use, with not too much friction, so opponent’s spin is a little easier to handle.
Also question is, what are the best table tennis bats?
The best recreational ping pong paddles
- Stiga Total Table-Tennis Paddle. …
- Stiga Allround Evolution With Neos Synergy Tech. …
- Stiga Allround Classic With DNA Future M. …
- Tibhar Stratus Power Wood Blade With Evolution FX-S Rubber. …
- Joola Fever Blade. …
- Joola Rhyzm Rubber. …
- Joola Energon Super PBO-c Table-Tennis Blade.
In this way, what is the best Butterfly bat?
- Killerspin JET 600.
- STIGA Supreme.
- Palio Expert 2.
- DHS Hurricane II.
- Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5-FL Tenergy 80 FX.
- Stiga Evolution.
- Killerspin JET 800 Speed N1.
- STIGA Pro Carbon.
What is the most expensive table tennis racket?
Short answer, if you stick any rubber on the Nittaku Resoud blade you will have the most expensive ping pong paddle in existence. It costs $2,712(plus whatever rubber you glue on) and it is considered the Stradivarius of table tennis paddles.
The 3 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professionals
- STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. The top contender on our list of professional table tennis rackets is none other than the STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. …
- Killerspin JET800 SPEED N1 Table Tennis Paddle. …
- MAPOL 4 Star Pro.
Butterfly makes better quality paddles in general, but Stiga’s wood is softer compare to new Butterfly paddles. the newer butterfly paddles (Viscaria, Timo Boll ALC…) the wood are known to be harder than older ones(a few years back). In China, people sell older Viscaria at higher prices.
Typically, a good intermediate bat will cost between £40-£80. From my experience, a ready-made intermediate bat is usually a little cheaper than a custom-made intermediate bat.
To get a custom made bat, you’ll need to buy from a table tennis shop. Look out for ‘All round’ blades, and rubbers with a high control rating. If in doubt give the company a call. Explain your playing style, what bat you’re currently playing with and how you want your game to develop.
Top 10 Table Tennis Brands
In the real major competition, Fan Zhendong uses Butterfly Viscaria, which fits best his playing style (attack and counter attack at 2 sides closed-to mid distance). Fan Zhendong’s forehand rubber: It’s the national blue sponge DHS Hurricane 3.