2011 mintage of 1737500 entered circulation to represent Table Tennis being part of the London 2012 Olympics. The Table Tennis 50p coin is worth 50p but as a collectors item we value a good condition circulation London 2012 50p Sports Collection – Table Tennis fifty pence at £1.76.
One may also ask, which Olympic 50p is the rarest?
Secondly, what is the most valuable Olympic 50p coin?
But in terms of price, the most expensive recently sold listing we could find on eBay was £720 for a 2012 Olympic aquatics coin. It’s worth mentioning that this coin had the original design, which showed waves passing over the swimmer’s face before it was quickly adapted.
How much is Battle of Hastings 50p worth?
Collector Value: £1.39 is a mid-point price for Battle of Hastings 50p coins marked as sold on eBay UK. The price range for a good condition circulated example of this 50p coin is between £1.23 and £1.74. Coin values based on 179 eBay sales selected from data collected 19/01/2021 19:49:55.
A RARE Olympic swimming 50p coin has sold on eBay for almost £1,000 – and you could have one in your change at home too. The coin is one from the London 2012 Olympic Games series and it depicts the image of a swimmer. … But the reason this particular coin is so valuable is that it is actually an error coin.
The rarest is the Kew’s Garden 50p, which was designed to mark the 250th anniversary of the gardens in 2009. Only 210,000 coins were ever minted with this design. … Only 1.1million of each of these coins were produced. Flopsy bunny and Peter Rabbit designs which were produced in 2018 are also highly valuable.
Top 10 most valuable 50p coins
- Kew Gardens (2009), 210,000.
- Olympic Wrestling (2011), 1,129,500.
- Olympic Football (2011), 1,161,500.
- Olympic Judo (2011), 1,161,500.
- Olympic Triathlon (2011), 1,163,500.
- Peter Rabbit (2018), 1,400,000.
- Flopsy Bunny (2018), 1,400,000.
- Olympic Tennis (2011), 1,454,000.
What are the top 10 rarest and most valuable 50p coins?
- Kew Gardens – £707. The Kew Gardens 50p can be sold for hundreds of poundsCredit: PA. …
- Triathlon – £16. These 50p pieces are one of the rarest going. …
- Olympics Football – £18. …
- Wrestling – £13. …
- Judo – £16. …
- Goalball – £4. …
- Tennis – £6. …
- Gymnastics – £5.
Estimated Value = £2.50
The final coin of the Paddington 50p collection features the bear in front of St Paul’s Cathedral.
The ten most rare £2 coins
- Olympic Games Handover to Rio (2012), Mintage: 845,000.
- Olympic Games Handover to London (2008), Mintage: 918,000.
- King James Bible (2011), Mintage: 975,000.
- Olympic Games of 1908 (2008), Mintage: 910,000.
- Mary Rose (2011), Mintage: 1,040,000.
- London Underground logo (2013), Mintage: 1,560,000.
According to this, the most valuable of the Beatrix Potter coins is actually the Jemima Puddle-Duck design, which fetched an average of £12.00 over the nine most recent completed eBay sales up to mid-January.